Kick Start with Email Validation API
Integrating QuickEmailVerification with your own application will help you detect bad and fraudulent emails at the entry level. Read more about Real time email verification use cases.
To start with real-time email verification using QuickEmailVerification below are simple steps.
Create an API key
To use QuickEmailVerification API, first you will need to generate API key. Sign in to QuickEmailVerification and go to the "API Settings". Click the "Add API Key" and enter a name for your API. Click on "Add" button and keep the generated API key, which is required to make QuickEmailVerification API requests.
API keys should be kept secret and avoid sharing it with others. Sharing QuickEmailVerification API keys will allow others to make QuickEmailVerification API calls using your verification credits.
Using API Endpoints
Following endpoints are available to integrate QuickEmailVerification API with any other applications or websites.
- Sandbox Mode - This endpoint is used to test email address against mock results
- Verify An Email Address - This endpoint is used to verify single email address
- Verify Email List - This endpoint is used to verify email list
- Check Job Status - This endpoint is used to check the status of bulk verification job
HTTP Response headers
Total remaining credits can be found in HTTP response header. It contains overall remaining credits, including Persistent & Per day credits.
- X-QEV-Remaining-Credits - Your remaining email verification credits (i.e. Per Day credits + Persistent Credits).
HTTP response codes for API request
QuickEmailVerification API also returns following HTTP status codes to indicate success or failure of request. The "message" field of API response body will contain more descriptive message about the error.
- 200 - Request is completed successfully
- 400 - Server can not understand the request sent to it. This is kind of response can occur if parameters are passed wrongly.
- 401 - Server can not verify your authentication to use API. Please check whether API key is proper or not.
- 402 - You are running out of your credit limit.
- 403 - Your account has been disabled.
- 404 - Requested API can not be found on server.
- 429 - Too many requests. Rate limit exceeded.
- 500 - Internal Server Error.