Integrating with ActiveCampaign
This document will help you easily integrate ActiveCampaign with QuickEmailVerification.
QuickEmailVerification app will help you easily separate unreachable, risky or incorrect email addresses from your ActiveCampaign account. As a result, your email campaign will have practically zero bounces. The email validation and verification that QuickEmailVerification carries out is swift and secure. In fact, it is the most dependable way to stop fake and invalid email from entering your mailing list.
Get a QuickEmailVerification API key
To use the QuickEmailVerification app in your ActiveCampaign account, you will need to get a QuickEmailVerification API Key. Login to your QuickEmailVerification account. Sign up on QuickEmailVerification if you don't have an account - won't take a minute. Go to the API Settings page. Click on the Add API key button to create a new API key. Once you create an API, its credentials will be sent to your registered email address.
If you already have an API created in your QuickEmailVerification account, you may click on the Envelope icon to receive the API credentials on your registered email address.
How to integrate QuickEmailVerification app in ActiveCampaign
QuickEmailVerification provides both Inbound and Outbound app with ActiveCampaign. An Outbound app (QuickEmailVerification) is required to manage verification of email address from ActiveCampaign or from any third party apps that have integration with ActiveCampaign. An Inbound app (QuickEmailVerification Essential) is required to update verification results back to ActiveCampaign.
In order to update email verification results from QuickEmailVerification into ActiveCampaign, you need to create custom fields in ActiveCampaign.
Steps to create custom fields in ActiveCampaign
- Log in to your ActiveCampaign account and navigate to the "Lists" option.
- From "Lists" option, click on "Manage Fields" option.
- From the "Manage Fields" page, click on the "Add Field" button to create custom fields to store QuickEmailVerification email verification results. Follow the same process to add all QuickEmailVerification fields. Here is a document explaining the meaning of each result field that you need to create for updating verification results.
|Field Name||Field Type|
|QuickEmailVerification Result||Text Input|
|QuickEmailVerification Reason||Text Input|
|QuickEmailVerification Disposable||Text Input|
|QuickEmailVerification Accept All||Text Input|
|QuickEmailVerification Role||Text Input|
|QuickEmailVerification Free||Text Input|
|QuickEmailVerification Email||Text Input|
|QuickEmailVerification User||Text Input|
|QuickEmailVerification Domain||Text Input|
|QuickEmailVerification MX Record||Text Input|
|QuickEmailVerification MX Domain||Text Input|
|QuickEmailVerification Safe To Send||Text Input|
|QuickEmailVerification Did You Mean||Text Input|
After you create fields as required, you can find all of them in the contact details page of ActiveCampaign.
QuickEmailVerification Essential app
To connect the QuickEmailVerification Essential app in ActiveCampaign, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your ActiveCampaign account and navigate to the Apps section.
- Use the search field on the top right of the “All Apps” page and search for QuickEmailVerification Essential. Click the QuickEmailVerification Essential option to open it.
- When the QuickEmailVerification Essential app page loads, click the “Connect Account” button.
- Once you click on the "Connect Account" button, you will be asked to enter the QuickEmailVerification API key. Enter the key to proceed further.
- If the API key you entered is correct, you will see an option to choose a resource. Select "Verification Result" from there and then click on the "Continue" button.
- In the next step, you will need to map the email address you have verified in QuickEmailVerification to the email address field in ActiveCampaign. Along with the email address you will be required to map all the QuickEmailVerification result fields with ActiveCampaign custom fields.
- Click on the "Finish" button and you are good to go! The QuickEmailVerification Essential app has been set up successfully.
The main goal of QuickEmailVerification is to verify email addresses and help you get increased deliverability of your emails. That will give a better ROI for your campaign. Here the QuickEmailVerification app will be useful in order to achieve your goals.
To use the QuickEmailVerification app, you will need to create automation once. That way, every time this automation is executed, email verification will be done automatically.
- Log in to your ActiveCampaign account and navigate to the "Automations" option.
- From "Automations" option, click on the "Create an automation" button.
- Now click on "Start from Scratch" option and then click on the "Continue" button.
- Once you click the Continue button, ActiveCampaign will prompt you to choose a start trigger. For example you can select "Subscribes to a list" or "Typeform form received" or any trigger from the available list. Then click on the "Continue" button.
- Once you have set up a trigger, it's time to set up the QuickEmailVerification action. To set up action, click on the plus icon. Then click on the "CX apps" option and you will be able to see the QuickEmailVerification action "Verify an email with QuickEmailVerification" there. Select the "Verify an email with QuickEmailVerification" option.
- ActiveCampaign will then ask for the QuickEmailVerification API key. Enter the API key of your QuickEmailVerification account to proceed further.
- If the API key you've entered is correct, you'll see an option to map fields. You need to map the email field of the ActiveCampaign with the QuickEmailVerification email field. Then click on the "Finish" button. With the above easy steps you have successfully connected the QuickEmailVerification app with ActiveCampaign.
- Now to automate your work, you need to make the automation Active. That way, an email address will be verified by QuickEmailVerification when the defined trigger activates. You can make an automation active by clicking on the Active button from the top right corner from your automation.
Alternatively you can activate your automation from the list of all automations. where you click on the down-caret icon and then click on "Make Active" to activate your automation.
You see how easy it is to use QuickEmailVerification app into ActiveCampaign.
From now on, whenever the QuickEmailVerification app is used, you will see the verification results will be added with the contact detail page.
We are sure you'll be able to make the most of this integration. In case you need help, feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help!