Integrating with Zoho CRM
As a Zoho CRM user, you can easily verify existing email addresses in your leads and contacts module in Zoho CRM, using the QuickEmailVerification extension.
This extension easily identifies unreachable, risky or incorrect email addresses and shows you how to easily remove them from Zoho CRM. As a result, your email campaign will have practically zero bounces. The email validation and verification that QuickEmailVerification carries out is swift, reliable and secure - it’s actually the most dependable way to clean your list and remove fake or invalid emails.
- Easy, cost effective integration with fast and reliable email verification service to improve marketing ROI by reaching real customers.
- Real-time email validation through API and protection against risky email addresses.
- Best email checker tool to reduce email bounce rate to almost nil and to get detailed reports on quality of emails.
- Convenient for use with the Leads/Contacts module.
How It Works
- Install the extension and get a QuickEmailVerification API key by creating your own free QuickEmailVerification account.
- Once the API key is created in the QuickEmailVerification interface, you will receive an API key in email. When you need the same key again, just click on the 'envelope' icon in the QuickEmailVerification interface.
- Copy & paste this key from mail into CRM while installing the extension.
- Click on "Validate Email" button (available on View Page & List View of Leads/Contacts module in Zoho CRM) to validate email.
To install the QuickEmailVerification extension on Zoho CRM, you will need a QuickEmailVerification API Key. Sign up on QuickEmailVerification if you do not already have.
To install QuickEmailVerification extension on Zoho CRM, you will need to have a Zoho CRM account. In case you do not have one, please create it.
After you login to your Zoho CRM account, you'll see there are two options to install the QuickEmailVerification extension in your Zoho CRM account, You can install the QuickEmailVerification extension directly using the following link in your Zoho CRM account.
Alternatively, you can follow the steps given below to install the QuickEmailVerification extension from Marketplace Zoho and validate email in Leads/Contacts module on your Zoho CRM account.
Step 1. Get the QuickEmailVerification API key in email.
Step 2. Once you get the QuickEmailVerification API key in email, you can begin installing the QuickEmailVerification extension from Marketplace Zoho. After that, copy & paste this key from mail into Zoho CRM while installing the extension.
Step 3. Once the QuickEmailVerification extension is installed in your Zoho CRM account, you can start validating emails under Leads/Contacts module
Step 4. Click on "Validate Email" to verify emails in Contacts module.
You see how just a few clicks got you through QuickEmailVerification extension into Zoho CRM.
From now on, whenever the QuickEmailVerification extension is used, QuickEmailVerification action will be triggered. You will see the verification results that will be added with lead/contact detail page.
We are sure you'll be able to make the most of this integration. In case you need help, feel free to get in touch with us at support@quickemailverification. We'll be happy to help!